BEL Recruitment 2022: BEL schedule to hire Non Executives, Project Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Machilipatnam. The details for the selection process, BEL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Engineering Assistant/Technician
Salary: Rs.21,500 – 90,000/ month
Engineering Assistant (Trainee)
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution
- SSLC+ITI+ one year apprenticeship (OR)
- SSLC + 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
Note: Registration in Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange is mandatory. The Employment Exchange registration should be valid and active as on 23.09.2022. The Expired/Inactive Employment Exchange registration card will not be considered.
Upper Age Limit(As on 1 July 2022) : 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) having minimum 40% disability : 10 years
Total Vacancies : 21 Posts
Engineering Assistant (Trainee)
- Electronics & Communication-2 Posts
- Mechanical-2 Posts
- Machinist-6 Posts
- Tuner-9 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic-2 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Trainee)-Rs.24,500- Rs.90,000/
- Technician-Rs.21,500- Rs.82,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test for 150 marks consisting of:
Part I : General Aptitude: 50 Marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge, .
Part II : Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional knowledge Tests with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
Application Fees :
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.250 + 18% GST.=Rs.295/- (in total)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex- Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates meeting the above criteria can apply latest by 23 September 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here