BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Publication Officer for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The selection process, recruitment process for BEL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Publication Officer
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 40,000/ month
Last Date: 2 March 2022
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc (Electronics) from reputed Institute/University/College.
- Candidates applying for the above indicated post should possess 55% and above for General/OBC
- The fresher candidates are eligible to apply for the post.
- For the candidates with Nil experience will be allotted with 2.5 minimum marks. The candidates possess post qualification industrial experience will be allotted with maximum of 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of post qualification experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.
Age limit (as on 01.02.2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Trainee Publication Officer should be 28 years.
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- UR – 2 posts
- OBC – 2 posts
The salary for the post of Trainee Publication Officer is
- 1st Year – Rs.30,000/month
- 2nd Year – Rs.35,000/month
- 3rd Year – Rs.40,000/month
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Trainee Publication Officer will be based on Academic qualifications, experience and Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks) in the ratio of 1:5.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to relevant qualification and Post Qualification Industrial experience will be allotted weightage as follows :
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification.||75%|
|Post Qualification Industrial Experience: Nil 2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification industrial experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of post qualification experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates||15%|
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Trainee Publication Officer is Rs.200
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online)
NOTE : Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories applying for General and OBC posts are exempted from paying fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their applications as per format given below along with other essential certificates to the address given below through post/ courier so as it reaches on or before 2 March 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
Application Form : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here