BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer for 2022. The job location is Ghaziabad. The selection process, hiring process for BEL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Project Engineer I, Trainee Engineer I
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 55,000/ month
Walk-in Test Date: 6 April 2022
Trainee Engineer I :
- B.E/B.Tech/B.SC (4 year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institution/ College with 55% & above for GEN/ EWS/ OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.
- Minimum 01 years of relevant industrial work experience (full time).
Project Engineer I :
- B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (4 year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from recognized University/Institution/ College with 55% &
above for GEN/EWS/OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Minimum 02 years of relevant industrial work experience (full time).
Age Limit :
- Trainee Engineer – I : The age limit should be not more than 28 years for General & EWS candidates
- Project Engineer – I : The age limit should be not more than 32 years for General & EWS candidates.
- OBC candidates : 03 years
- SC/ST candidates : 05 years
- PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more : 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- Trainee Engineer – I : 26 posts
- Project Engineer – I : 37 posts
- Trainee Engineer – I : Rs.30,000 – 40,000 month
- Project Engineer – I : Rs.40,000 – 55,000/ Month
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria with respect to relevant qualification, Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification.||75%|
|2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15%|
Application Fees :
- Trainee Engineer – I : Rs.200
- Project Engineer – I : Rs.500
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 6 April 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here