BEL Recruitment : BEL schedule to hire Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer for 2022. The location is Bengaluru.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment :
Job Role: Trainee Engineer -I/Project Engineer/Officer – I
Salary: Rs. 30000 – 40,000/ month
Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer/Officer :
- 4 Years B.E./ B.Tech. course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering discipline for the post of Trainee and Project Engineers– Electronics – Electronics/ Electronics& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication ; Mechanical – Mechanical ; Civil – Civil. 1 year relevant post qualification industrial experience for Trainee Engineer – I.
Project Officer – I :
- 2 Years MBA/MSW/PGHRM in HR from reputed Institute/University. 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.
Upper Age Limit :
- Trainee Engineer -I – 28 years
- Project Engineer/Officer – I – 32 years
Age Relaxation :
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) having minimum 40% disability : 10 years
Total Vacancies :
Trainee Engineer -I:
- Electronics – 21 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
Project Engineer/Officer – I :
- Electronics – 15 Posts
- HR – 01 Post
- Civil – 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer -I – Rs.30,000/-
- Project Engineer/Officer – I – Rs.40,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a written test followed by interview of only those candidates who qualify the written test.
Application Fees :
- Project Engineer – Rs.472/-
- Trainee Engineer – Rs.177/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BEL given below on or before 01 June 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt jobs: Click Here