BEL Recruitment : BEL schedule to hire Deputy Engineer/Project Engineer/Trainee Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, BEL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across th: Deputy Engineere country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment :
Job Role: Deputy Engineer
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/ month
- B.E/B.Tech/B.sc Engineering degree (4 year course) or equivalent. Minimum 01 year of relevant industrial work experience (full time).
Upper Age Limit :
- Deputy Engineer – 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) having minimum 40% disability : 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- UR-12 Posts
- OBC (NCL)-06 Posts
- SC-03 Posts
- ST-03 Posts
- Deputy Engineer – Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/ month
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by Interview (only for those candidates who qualify in the written test).Written test will be conducted at Delhi/NCR.
Application Fees :
- Deputy Engineer – Rs.708/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 06 October 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here