BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Hindi Officer/ITI Apprentice/Trainee Officer 2021. If you have Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Hindi Officer
Qualification: Master degree
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 7 July 2021
- Master degree in Hindi in a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. 0-1 year of relevant post qualification experience.
Age Limit: 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Trainee Hindi Officer – 02 Posts
- 1st year- Rs.25,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs.28,000/-
- 3rd year – Rs.31,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification.||75 %|
|2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10 %|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15 %|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the online interview based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks), in
the ratio of 1:5.
- For General–Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with required documents through postal to the following postal address on or before 07 July 2021.
For More Details :Click here [adcode]
Postal Address: The Manager (HR/C/A&F/CMS),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here