BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Hindi Officer/ITI Apprentice/Trainee Officer 2021. If you have LLB/B.L/MBA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi/ Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence electronics company. It primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
Job Role: Trainee Officer/Project Officer
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-
Job Location: New Delhi, Bangalore
Application Last Date: 1 July 2021
Trainee Officer (Finance) – I :
- Two years MBA programme in Finance specialization from recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters as applicable. Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide method of conversion to percentage. Candidates MUST possess minimum ‘Six Months’ of relevant post-qualification industrial experience.
Project Officer (Legal) – I:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B / B.L) from recognized Indian University and approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters as applicable. Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide method of conversion to percentage. Candidate MUST possess minimum 3 years of professional post-qualification work experience
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – I – 25 years
- Project Officer (Legal) – I – 31 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – I – 02 Posts
- Project Officer (Legal) – I – 01 Post
Trainee Officer (Finance) – I :
- 1st Year – Rs.25,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs.28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs.31,000/-
Project Officer (Legal) – I :
- 1st Year – Rs.35,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs.40,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs.45,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of marks obtained in the Qualifying degree i.e., MBA / LL.B /|
B.L which is an aggregate of all semesters / all years (either 3-year
programme or 5-year Integrated course in case of LL.B / B.L) CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point score shall be converted to percentage of marks.
|Work Experience – Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience will be awarded 2.5 Marks. i.e.,|
Trainee Officer (Finance) – I :6 months of post qualification relevant
Project Officer (Legal) – I : 3 years post-qualification relevant work
In addition to the above, for every completed 6 months of additional
relevant experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum marks
in this criteria is limited to10 Marks
|Interview (Video-based)||15 marks|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in the qualifying degree
i.e., MBA (Finance) / LL.B / B.L and number of years of experience as indicated above (out of 85 marks) in the ratio of 1:5 category-wise. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the video-interview.
- Trainee Officer (Finance)-I –Rs.200/-
- Project Officer (Legal)-I – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 01 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here