BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Project Engineer/Project Officer/Trainee Engineer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Project Engineer/Project Officer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Application Last Date: 04 August 2021
Project Engineer – I (Electronics):
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / E&T / Telecommunication
Project Engineer – I (Mechanical):
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical
Project Engineer – I (Computer Science):
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.in Computer Science
Project Officer – I (Human Resources):
- MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA with the Specialisation in Human Resources.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I / Project Officer-I.
Age Limit: 28 years
- Project Engineer – I (Electronics) – 36 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) – 08 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) – 04 Posts
- Project Officer – I (Human Resources) – 01 Post
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through interview (video based). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) / MBA / MSW / MHRM in the relevant disciplines||75 marks|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 Marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed|
experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)||15 marks|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I/ Project Officer – I –Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 August 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here