BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Project Engineer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Role: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 268
Experience: 02 years
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 05 May 2021
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science – Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit: 32 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 268 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 48 Posts
- Assam – 24 Posts
- Gujarat – 36 Posts
- Rajasthan – 24 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 48 Posts
- Delhi – 12 Posts
- Punjab – 64 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 12 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:|
2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 May 2021.
For More Details & Apply:Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here