Bharathiar University Recruitment: Bharathiar University schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant for 2022. The job location is Coimbatore. The details are provided below.
Bharathiar University came into existence in the year 1982 at Coimbatore under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Bharathiar University is the Postgraduate centre of the Madras University in Coimbatore in earlier. In 1985 it was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission, Delhi as a university. Bharathiar University affiliated with 91 self-financing colleges,16 Govt aided colleges,1 PG Extension centre,5 Constituent college, and 11 government colleges.
Bharathiar University Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 31,000/- month
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and valid GATE/NET score
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% Marks for Project Assistant.
Age Limit: 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their filled in application along with required documents to the following postal address or email: email@example.com on or before 17 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Dr.L.SenthilKumar, Professor and Head,
Principal Investigator (DST-SERB Project),
Department of Physics, Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore — 641 046, Tamil Nadu.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here