BHEL Apprentice Recruitment: BHEL schedule to hire Graduate/Technician Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, BHEL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian central public sector undertaking. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India. It is based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest government owned power generation equipment manufacturer.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment:
Job Role: Apprentice
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma/ITI
Salary: As per govt norms
Educational qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have done engineering degree from a government-authorized Institution in the respective field, Unreserved/OBC candidates should have achieved at least 60% marks, SC/ST candidate should have achieved at least 55% marks
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates should have done a three-year diploma from a government-authorized institution in the respective field, Unreserved/OBC
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have achieved at least 60% marks, SC/ST candidate should have achieved at least 55% marks OR ITI from recognised university.
Age limit(As on 1 October 2022) : 18 – 27 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL Jhansi employees (spouse/son/daughter).
Total Vacancies : 76 posts
Graduate Apprenticeship: 5 Posts
- Electrical-1 Post
- Mechanical-2 Posts
- Electronics-1 Post
- Civil-1 Post
Technician Apprenticeship:10 Posts
- Electrical-2 Posts
- Mechanical-2 Posts
- Electronics-2 Posts
- Insrumentation and Control-1 Post
- Computer Application-2 Posts
- Modern Office Management Ed Secatriple/ Practic-1 Post
Trade Apprenticeship: 61 Posts
- Fitter – 23 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Electronic (Mechanic) – 2 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- Welder – 8 Posts
- Draftsman – 3 Posts
- PASAA – 2 Posts
BHEL Apprentices Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on an assessment test of all eligible candidates, who fulfil the
conditions of the notification. Eligible candidates based on marks secured in the qualifying examination shall be called for assessment test. Merit list will be drawn based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the assessment test. In case of a tie in marks at selection stage, candidate scored higher marks in Degree/Diploma/ITI will be preferred, followed by candidate older in age.
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should enroll/register themselves in NATS Portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ for Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship or RDSDE Portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for ITI Trades
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at BHEL Jhansi website on or before 31 October 2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here