BHEL Apprentice Recruitment: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian government owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment:
Job Role: Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7000 – 9000/-
Job Location: Haridwar
Last Date: 10 September 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses ere not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, re0ognised by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Mechanical, industrial, production: 23 posts
- Electrical: 8 posts
- Electronics: 4 posts
- Computer: 1 post
Diploma Apprentice: 25 posts
- Mechanical, industrial, production: 17 posts
- Electrical: 4 posts
- Electronics: 1 post
- Modern office practice management: 3 posts
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 10 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here