BHEL Recruitment : BHEL schedule to hire Welder for 2022. The job location is Nagpur. The selection process, recruitment process for BHEL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc
BHEL Recruitment :
Job Role: Welder
Salary: Rs. 37,500/-
Last Date: 14 February 2022
- ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 14/02/2022). Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification. Welding Experience: Experience in ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in Pressure part joints welding at Project Sites for specialized works like boiler, power cycle piping and other such proficient works.
- For General – 35 years
- UR – 37 Posts
- SC – 11 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- OBC – 18 Posts
- EWS – 06 Posts
- Welder – Rs. 37500/-
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- For shortlisting as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their NTC marks and candidates shall be called for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for Skill Test under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and will be called for Skill Test in prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories. All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 February 2022 and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or 17 February 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Details : Click here
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001.