BHEL Recruitment: BHEL schedule to hire Executive for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, hiring process for BHEL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
Job Role: Executive (Finance)
Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma
Salary: Rs.71,040/ mont
Last Date: 15 April 2022
- Any Graduate with PG Degree/ Diploma (Full time) in Management with minimum of 60% Marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data analysis/ handling analytical assignments in the field of Finance
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Executive (Finance) should be 32 years
- Executive (Finance) : 4 posts
- The salary for the post of Executive (Finance) is Rs.71,040/ month
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of up to 1:8 to the number of vacancies, Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be called for a Personal Interview. However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:8 to the number of vacancies, then all the eligible candidates shall be called for a Group Discussion. Group Discussion shall be the qualifying stage of the selection process. All eligible candidates invited for the group discussion stage must necessary attend and complete this qualifying stage of selection process in order to be further shortlisted to interview stage. Only candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the Group Discussion shall be considered as qualified for the interview stage. The final merit list in such a scenario shall be prepared by according 75% weightage to the interview score and 25% weightage to the Group Discussion Score.
- Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at New Delhi for which call letters to the eligible candidates will be downloaded from the website https://careers.bhel.in
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class sleeper train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of Interview by the shortest route, on production of proof of journey. For Candidate traveling from abroad, only to and fro train fare would be reimbursed second class sleeper train fare from the port of disembarkation to India to the venue of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
Application Fees :
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.300/- +GST (@18%) (i.e Rs.354/- Rupees Three Hundred and fifty-four only).
- Processing Fee has to be paid online using Net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
- The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the processing fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website of BHEL given below on or before 15 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here