BHU Recruitment: BHU schedule to hire Junior Project Assistant for 2022. The job location is Varanasi. The selection process, recruitment process for BHU Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established jointly in 1916 by the Maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal and British Theosophist and Home Rule League founder Annie Besant. Malaviya’s plan evaluated whether to seek government recognition for the university or operate without its control. He decided in favour of the former for various reasons. Malaviya also considered the question of medium of instruction and decided to start with English given the prevalent environment, and gradually add Hindi and other Indian languages.
BHU Recruitment :
Job Role: Junior Project Assistant
Stipend: Rs. 11,000/month
Last Date: 18 March 2022
- The candidates should have the following qualifications:
Essential qualifications: BCA/BSc/or equivalent
- Desirable qualifications:
• Experience of data collection in clinical studies.
• Data entry speed of at least 40 words/minute
• Experience in handling MS Excel, Google sheets and Google documents
• Good communication skills
• Good command on Hindi and English language
Upper age limit:
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Project Assistant should be 30 years.
- The salary for the post of Junior Project Assistant is Rs.11,000/month
BHU Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Junior Project Assistant will be based on Written Examination/ Interview.
- Date of exam/interview shall be informed by mail.
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2022 for Staff Nurses?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with all the relevant documents/ certificates through postal/ Email to the address/ Email ID given below so as it reaches on or before 18 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here