BIS Recruitment: BIS schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the BIS selection process, BIS application procedure and salary details of BIS Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Bureau of Indian Standards is the National Standards Body of India under Department of Consumer affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016 which came into effect on 12 October 2017.
Job Role: Young Professional
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
- B.Tech/B.E. or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering. Minimum of two (2) years of work experience OR Graduation in any discipline OR Graduation in any discipline/Diploma in Engineering. Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in Management System Auditing/Training/Consultancy.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional – 35 years
- Young Professional – 46 Posts
- Young Professional – Rs.70000/-
BIS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. Candidates will be shortlisted in the light of their qualifications, experience and other detailed provided in the application form. Mere fulfillment of qualification or shortlisting shall not confer any right to be engaged as Young Professionals. Shortlisted candidates will be called for practical assessment, written assessment, technical knowledge assessment, interview, etc. BIS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
How to apply BIS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 July 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here