BIS Recruitment: BIS schedule to hire Scientist-‘B’ 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Bureau of Indian Standards is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
Job Role: Scientist-B
Job Location: Across India
Application Starting Date: 05 June 2021
Last Date: 25 June 2021
BIS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Engineering: Civil Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Textile Engineering:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes] Having valid GATE score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021.
- Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent [in Chemistry discipline only] with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes]. Having valid GATE score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application)
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 13 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 02 Posts
- Environmental Engineering – 02 Posts
- Chemistry – 07 Posts
- Textile Engineering – 04 Posts
BIS Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist-‘B’:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ ExServiceman/ Person with benchmark disability/ Women Candidates
Mode of Payment: The payment of the application fee is to be made through the Online payment mode.
How to apply BIS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.bis.gov.in) website from 05 June to 25 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 05 June 2021).
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here