Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court schedule to hire District Judge/Clerk for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Bombay. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Bombay High Court jobs 2022 are given below.
The High Court of Bombay, is the high court of the states of Maharashtra and Goa in India, and the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu. It is seated primarily at Bombay, and is one of the oldest high courts in India.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: District Judge
Salary: Rs. 51550-66307/ month
Last Date: 27 January 2022
Educational qualification :
- A candidate must be :- a citizen of India, a holder of Degree in Law. Practising as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts
subordinate thereto for not less than seven years. OR A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
- General – 35 – 48 years
- BC – 45 years
Total Vacancies : 09 posts
- District Judge – 9 Posts
- District Judge – Rs. 51550-66307/ month
Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- The selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva-voce.
Preliminary Written Examination:
- For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court, if necessary, may hold preliminary written examination comprising of multiple choice objective type questions which can be scrutinized by computers and call upon the candidates obtaining the cut off marks, as may be fixed by the High Court, to appear for main written examination, maintaining the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates.
- Provided that if there are more than one candidates who secure identical cut-off marks as fixed by the High Court for maintaining ratio of 1:10, all such candidates will be called upon to appear for main written examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary written examination will not be taken into consideration for final selection and will not be displayed or communicated to the candidates.
Main Written Examination and Viva-voce:
- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers carrying 100 marks each, having duration of 3 hours each. The medium of written examination shall be English. The High Court will hold viva-voce carrying 50 marks of the eligible candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks in each paper of main written examination.
- Provided that the candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment who have secured not less than 45% marks as aforesaid shall be eligible for the viva-voce. Provided that the High Court may call the candidates for viva voce in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates.
- Provided that if there are more than one candidates who secure identical marks, for maintaining the ratio of 1:3, all such candidates shall be called upon to appear for viva-voce. Provided further that only those candidates who obtain at least 40% of marks in viva-voce test shall be eligible for selection.
Application Fees :
- General – Rs.1000/-
- BC – Rs.500/-
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Fresher Jobs for 2022 online on or before 27 January 2022 on the official website of Bombay High Court.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here