Bombay High Court Recruitment : Bombay High Court schedule to hire Software Programmer/DEO for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bombay. The details for the selection process, Bombay High Court application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
One of the oldest high courts of India is located in Bombay which is named as Bombay High Court. The jurisdiction of Bombay high court will cover the Goa and Maharashtra states. The regional branches of Bombay High court are at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Panaji. The first head justice of Bombay high court is Mr.Attorney general
Bombay High Court Recruitment :
Job Role: Software Programmer/Data Entry Operator
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 51550-66307/ month
Educational qualification :
Software Programmer (Developer/ Coders):
- Must hold University Degree in Computer Science / Application/ Computer Management or equivalent degree with a 1-year experience of actual programming. Should have exposure to Linux / Unix Operating systems, Object Oriented Programming, and popular RDBMS.
Preference would be given to programmers having exposure to web-enabled applications using PHP/ Perl/ Python/ CSS/ Java/ Angular/ Jquery/ nodejs/ React and/or frameworks like Codeigniter/ Laravel/ Drupal and/or RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL or NoSQL etc., API development, Core Networking or Server Administration.
Data Entry Operator:
- Must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Computer Science). Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State, or I.T.I. for English Typing speed Test of 40 words per minute.
- Must have possessed a Computer Certificate about proficiency in the operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7, and Open Office Org., obtained from any of the following Institutes :Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994, Goa/ Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, NIC, DOEACC, APTECH, NIIT, C-DAC, DATAPRO, SSI, BOSTON, CEDIT, MS-CIT or any other equivalent certificate issued by a government-recognized Institute.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Total Vacancies :
- Software Programmer (Developer/ Coders) – 26 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 50 Posts
- Software Programmer (Developer/ Coders) – Rs. 40,894/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 31,064/-
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022:
- The selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 12 October 2022 on the official website of Bombay High Court.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here