BPCL Recruitment: BPCL schedule to hire Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kochi. The details for the selection process, BPCL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
Job Role: Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 102 Posts
- Chemical: 31
- Civil: 8
- Electrical/ Electronics: 5
- Safety Engineering: 10
- Computer Science/ IT: 9
- Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Control: 9
- Mechanical: 28
- Metallurgy: 2
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Note: Only candidates from 2020 to 2022 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-09 2022
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 26th August 2022 to 8th September 2022
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Kochi Refinery Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 13th September 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here