BSF Recruitment 2022: BSF schedule to hire ASI/HC for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, BSF application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BSF is the primary border guarding force of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India. BSF under Union Government and administrative control of the Ministry of Homa Affairs.BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, BSF has 257,363 Active Personnel in their organization. If you want more details about BSF you can check at bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: ASI (Stenographer),HC(Ministerial)
Salary: Rs.25,500 – 92,300/ month
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- ASI (Stenographer): Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on computer.
- For HC(Min) (Typing Test): 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Time Allowed: 10 minutes.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe : Upto 5 Years in upper age limit
- Other Backward Class : Upto 3 Years in upper age limit
Total Vacancies :
- ASI (Stenographer)-11 Posts
- HC(Ministerial)-312 Posts
- ASI(Steno) Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in pay matrix.
- HC(Min) Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in pay matrix
BSF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection shall be held in two phases as under:-
(a) First Phase
(i) Written Examination.
(b) Second Phase
(i) Physical Measurement.
(ii) Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno).
(iii) Typing Speed Test for HC(Min).
(iv) Documentation (Checking of Documents)
(v) Medical Examination.
- Candidates applying for the post of ASI(Steno) and HC(Ministerial) to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF candidate, Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee. However, Rs.40/- plus taxes = Rs.47.2/- will be charged from every candidate including exempted category as “service charge” by the CSC.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BSF on or before 6 September 2022.
For more Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here