BSF Recruitment: BSF schedule to hire Constables 2022. The job location 2022 is of Across India. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for BSF jobs 2022 are given below.
BSF is the primary border guarding force of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India.BSF under Union Government and administrative control of the Ministry of Homa Affairs.BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, BSF has 257,363 Active Personnel in their organization. If you want more details about BSF you can check at bsf.nic.in
Job Role: Constables
Qualification: Matriculation/ Diploma
Salary: Rs.21,700 – 69,100/ month
Last Date: 1 March 2022
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board with:-
(i) Two years work experience in respective trades; (OR)
(ii) One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; (OR)
(iii) Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade
NOTE : Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/ 10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of constables should be Between 18 to 23 years
Age Relaxation :
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe : Upto 5 Years in upper age limit
- Other Backward Class : Upto 3 Years in upper age limit
Total Vacancies : 2788 Posts
- Male Candidates : 2651 posts
- Female Candidates : 137 posts
- The salary for the post of constables is Rs.21,700 – 69,100/ month
BSF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test : The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET & Documentation will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks
- Written Examination for 100 marks (OMR based objective type MCQ)
- Detailed Medical Examination : The candidates who qualify all the above stages i.e. PST, PET, Documentation, Trade Test and Written test will put through Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which will be carried out by Medical Board of Officers to assess their physical & medical fitness.
- Review Medical Examination : The candidates who are declared Unfit in Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and not satisfied with the findings of the Initial Medical Examination, can submit their appeal.
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
- PST : Candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment.
- PET :
|Race||5 Kilometers race to be completed within 24 minutes.||1.6 Kilometers race to be completed within 8.30 minutes.|
- Those candidate(s) who qualify in PET will be subject to bio-matric identification & screening of testimonials/document by the Board.
Written Examination : 2 Hours (120 minutes)
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||25||25|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguished patterns||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of the candidates in English or Hindi||25||25|
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BSF on or before 1 March 2022.
For more Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here