BSF Recruitment: BSF schedule to hire Inspector/Sub Inspector for 2022. The location is Across India.
BSF is the primary border guarding force of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India.BSF under Union Government and administrative control of the Ministry of Homa Affairs.BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, BSF has 257,363 Active Personnel in their organization. If you want more details about BSF you can check at bsf.nic.in
Job Role: SI (Master, Driver, Work Shop), HC (Master, Engine Driver), HC (Work Shop, Crew)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/ Diploma/ITI/12th/10th
Salary: Rs.25,500 – 1,12,400/ month
SI (Master) Group B :
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
SI (Engine Driver) Group B :
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University and First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
SI (Workshop) Group B :
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent or; Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution
HC (Master) :
- Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and Serang Certificate.
HC (Engine Driver) :
- Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and Possessing IInd Class Engine Driver Certificate.
HC (Workshop Trade) :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Diploma in respective trade (i.e. Motor Mechanic (Diesel Petrol Engine) Machinist/Carpentry/Electrician/Air Conditioner Technician/Electronics and Plumbing from a recognized institution.
Constable (Crew) :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and One year experience in operation of Boat below 265 HP and Should know swimming in deep water without any assistance and will submit an undertaking certificate as per Annexure- ‘D-1’ along with Application Form.
- SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver) 22-28 years
- Other Post 20-25 years
Total Vacancies :
- SI (Master) – 08 Posts
- SI (Engine Driver) – 06 Posts
- SI (Workshop) – 02 Posts
- HC (Master) – 52 Posts
- HC (Engine Driver) – 64 Posts
- HC (Workshop) – 19 Posts
- CT(Crew) – 130 Posts
- SI (Master) – Rs.35400-112400/-
- SI (Engine Driver) – Rs.35400-112400/-
- SI (Workshop) – Rs.35400-112400/-
- HC (Master) – Rs.25500-81100/-
- HC (Engine Driver) – Rs.25500-81100/-
- HC (Workshop) – Trade – Rs.25500-81100/-
- CT (Crew) – Rs.21700-69100/-
BSF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BSF on or before 27 June 2022.
For more Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt jobs: Click Here