BSF Recruitment : BSF schedule to hire Constable/Sub Inspector for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the BSF selection process, BSF application procedure and salary details of BSF Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
BSF is the primary border guarding force of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India.BSF under Union Government and administrative control of the Ministry of Homa Affairs.BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, BSF has 257,363 Active Personnel in their organization. If you want more details about BSF you can check at bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment :
Job Role: SI/Constables
Salary: Rs.21,700 – 1,12,400/ month
- SI – Minimum three years of Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Auto Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the government.
- Constable – 10th class passed and ITI in respective trade. Minimum of three years of experience.
Age Limit :
- SI – 30 years
- Constable – 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe : Upto 5 Years in upper age limit
- Other Backward Class : Upto 3 Years in upper age limit
Total Vacancies :
- SI (Vehicle Mechanic) -12 Posts
- SI (Auto Electrician) – 4 Posts
- SI (Store Keeper) – 6 Posts
- Constable (OTRP) Male – 8 Posts
- Constable (OTRP) Female – 1 Post
- Constable (SKT) Male – 6 Posts
- Constable (Fitter) Male – 6 Posts
- Constable (Fitter) Female – 1 Post
- Constable (Carpenter) Male – 4 Posts
- Constable (Auto Elect) Male – 9 Posts
- Constable (Auto Elect) Female – 1 Post
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Male – 17 Posts
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Female – 3 Posts
- Constable (BSTS) Male – 6 Posts
- Constable (BSTS) Female – 1 Post
- Constable (Welder) Male – 10 Posts
- Constable (Welder) Female – 1 Post
- Constable (Painter) Male – 4 Posts
- Constable (Upholster) Male – 5 Posts
- Constable (Turner) Male – 5 Posts
- SI – Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Constable – Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100/-
BSF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BSF on or before 10 July 2022.
For more Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here