BSF Recruitment: BSF schedule to hire Para Medical Staff/ Veterinary Staff 2021. If you have Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Border Security Force (BSF)- सीमा सुरक्षा बल) BSF is the primary border guarding force of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India.BSF under Union Government and administrative control of the Ministry of Homa Affairs.BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, BSF has 257,363 Active Personnel in their organization. If you want more details about BSF you can check at bsf.nic.in
Job Role: SI (Staff Nurse)/ASI Operation Theatre Technician/ASI Laboratory Technician/CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya)/HC (Veterinary)/Constable (Kennelman)
Salary: Rs. 21,700-1,12,400/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 26 July 2021
SI (Staff Nurse):
- 10+2 or Equivalent. Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme. Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council.
ASI Operation Theatre Technician:
- 10+2 with Science or its equivalent plus Diploma in Operation Technique or Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government
ASI Laboratory Technician:
- 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution of the Central or the State Government.
CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya):
- Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board; Two years work experience in respective trades; Or One year Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; or
- Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade. Must qualify trade test.
- 12th Class from a recognized Board. Possessing minimum one year course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from any recognized Institution and having at least one year post qualification experience.
- 10th Class from a recognized Board; Two years’ experience in handling of animals from Government Veterinary hospital or dispensary of Veterinary College or Government Farm.
- SI (Staff Nurse) – 21-30 years
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician – 20-25 years
- ASI Laboratory Technician – 18-25 years
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya) – 18-23 years
- HC (Veterinary) – 18-25 years
- Constable (Kennelman) – 18-25 years
Total Vacancies :
- SI (Staff Nurse) – 37 Posts
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician – 01 Post
- ASI Laboratory Technician – 28 Posts
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya) – 09 Posts
- HC (Veterinary) – 20 Posts
- Constable (Kennelman) – 15 Posts
- SI (Staff Nurse) – Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician – Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- ASI Laboratory Technician – Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya) – Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
- HC (Veterinary) – Rs.25,500- 81,100/-
- Constable (Kennelman) – Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
BSF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance in interview.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 July 2021
For more Details : click here
To Apply : click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here