Cantonment Board Recruitment: It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
Cantonment Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Teacher/ Safaikarmachari/Male Ward Servant
Last Date: 06 December 2021
Salary: Rs.15000- 92300/-
- 12th pass with 50% marks and 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or 12th pass with 50% and Degree in Elementary Education or 12th pass with 50% marks and Diploma in Education (Special Education) or 12th pass with 45% marks and Diploma in Technical Education or Degree with 50% marks and Bachelor’s degree of Education. CTET passed from a government-recognized institution. MS-CIT Certification. B.Ed or D.Ed must be under a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education.
- 4th Standard passed.
Male Ward Servant:
- 10th Standard passed.
Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Assistant Teacher – 01 Post
- Safaikarmachari – 03 Posts
- Male Ward Servant – 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher – Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Safaikarmachari – Rs.15,000-47,600/-
- Male Ward Servant – Rs.15,000-47,600/-
Cantonment board recruitment 2021 selection process:
- The selection process will be based on written test and skill test.
How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here