Cantonment Board Recruitment: It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
Cantonment Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Hindi Translator/Sub Divisional Officer/Hindi Typist
Qualification: Master Degreee/Bachelor Degree/Diploma/10th
Salary: Rs.5200- 34800/-
Last Date: 15 Jan 2022
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory /elective subject or either as a compulsory /elective subject at degree level. Or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. of India undertaking.
Sub Divisional Officer, Grade- II :
- Matriculation pass from a recognised Board. Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship(Civil) of not less than two years.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board. Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 – 30 Years
- Sub Divisional Officer : 18 – 27 Years
- Hindi Typist : 18 – 27 Years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 07 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer : 89 Posts
- Hindi Typist : 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Sub Divisional Officer : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Hindi Typist : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Cantonment board recruitment 2021 selection process:
- Exam pattern for Junior Hindi Translator:There will be written test of 200 marks in respect of Junior Hindi Translator. The Written Exam for JHT shall comprise of Objective Type Test (120 Marks) consisting of General English, General Knowledge, Hindi Grammar, Translation related questions and Descriptive Type Test (80 Marks) consisting of Translation of Passage (English to Hindi and Hindi to English). The duration of the exam shall be of 2 hours.
- Exam pattern for Sub Divisional Officer-II: There will be written test of 150 marks of 2 Hrs duration. The test paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English). The components of written test will be of technical knowledge (100 marks), General Knowledge/General Aptitude (25 marks) and General English (25 marks).Short listed candidates will have to appear in skill test to test their handling capability of Electronic Total Station and other practical aspects of Land survey.
- The skill test shall be of qualifying nature. The skill test shall be held next-to-next (i.e.2nd) day of the written test only for the short-listed candidates who qualify the written test.
- Exam pattern for Hindi Typist: Selection of Hindi Typist shall be based on marks obtained in Written Test. The Written Test for the candidates shall comprise Objective Type questions of 100 marks. The components of the written test will be of Hindi Language, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Hindi Grammar and Mental Ability. The duration of the written exam shall be of 2 hours. The duration of the skill test shall be of 10 minutes and conduct on computers. The skill test shall be of qualifying nature. The skill test shall be held next-to-next (i.e.2nd) day of the written test only for the short-listed candidates who qualify the written test.
How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 15 January 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Principal Director, Defence Estates,
Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic,
Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here