Cantonment Board Recruitment: Cantonment Board schedule to hire Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant/Hindi Typist for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Varanasi. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Cantonment Board jobs 2022 are given below.
A cantonment board is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. The board comprises elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members as per the Cantonments Act, 2006. The term of office of a member of a board is five years.
Cantonment Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Teacher/Junior Clerk
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/12th
Last Date: 31 January 2022
Assistant Teacher (Primary School):
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university and 2 year BTC/B.Ed and successfully passed the Teacher Eligibility Test Examination for class 1 to 5 conducted by UP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Intermediate from recognized board and computer operating CCC certificate from DOEACC Society or equivalent certificate from govt. recognized institute and Hindi/English typing with minimum speed of 25 – 30 words per minute respectively on computer
- Assistant Teacher/Junior Clerk – 21 – 30 Years
- Assistant Teacher – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk – 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 19900-63200/-
Cantonment board recruitment 2022 selection process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 January 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here