Cantonment Board Recruitment : Cantonment Board schedule to hire Assistant Teacher/Junior Assistant for 2022. The location is Madhya Pradesh.
It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
Cantonment Board Recruitment :
Job Role: Sub Engineer/ Junior Clerk/Assistant Teacher
Salary: Rs.25300 – 103600/-
- Diploma holder in civil engineering passed with 60% of marks.
- Class 12th passed with 55% of marks and certificate in Hindi Computer typing from recognized University/Board, Certificate of recognized Institute of Central/State Government
- Class 12th passed with 55% of marks and BTl/B.Ed. degree from recognized University/College with 55% of marks.
Age Limit :
- General – 21 to 30 years
- ST – 21 to 35 years
- Sub Engineer – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk – 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher – 01 Post
- Sub Engineer – Rs.32800-103600/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs.25300-80500/-
- Assistant Teacher – Rs.25300-80500/-
Cantonment board recruitment 2022 selection process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned post will be based on Written test/interview. The main examination will be conducted for the applicants found suitable. The Top 15 (Ratio of 1:15) candidates who have secured minimum 55% marks or more in the main examination will be called for the skill test. Applicants will be required to qualify in both the examinations. Final selection will be done
on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained from both the examinations conducted.
- The main examination of 80 marks of Multiple-Choice Questions will be conducted for the applicants. 50 marks questions will be asked with related to the post for post 1 and 3 and Higher Secondary Level syllabus will be asked for post no 2. 15 marks of questions of General English and 15 marks of questions of General Knowledge (Total 50+15+15 = 80 marks MCQ). Skill test of 20 marks with work related test etc. will be conducted to the post applied.
How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here