CCL Recruitment: Central Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. CCL is headquartered at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Positions: Trade Apprentice
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 7000/month
Job Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Candidates should have passed 10th with ITI in respective trades from a recognized Institute.
- 12th pass and DGMS certificate from Jharkhand state.
Accountant / Accounts Executive:
- PMKVY certificate holder in banking / financial services / B.Com / Postgraduates in Finance.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Electrician – 190 Posts
- Fitter – 150 Posts
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle – 50 Posts
- COPA – 20 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanics – 10 Posts
- Plumber – 07 Posts
- Photographer – 03 Posts
- Florist & Landscaper – 05 Posts
- Book Binder – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 02 Posts
- Food Production – 01 Post
- Furniture & Cabinet Maker – 02 Posts
- Gardener (Mali) – 10 Posts
- Horticulture Asst – 05 Posts
- Old Age Care Taker – 02 Posts
- Painter (General) – 02 Posts
- Receptionist/ Hotel Clerk/ Front Office Asst – 02 Posts
- Steward – 06 Posts
- Tailor – 02 Posts
- Upholsterer – 01 Post
- Secretarial Asst – 05 Posts
- Sirdar – 10 Posts
- Accountant / Accounts Executive – 30 Post
CCL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection to the above post will be based on the performance in the written test.
How to apply CCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates have to enroll themselves online in the Apprentice Portal on or before 05 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here