CCRH Recruitment 2022: CCRH schedule to hire Staff Nurse for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the CCRH selection process, CCRH application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India. The Council formulates and conducts research programs/projects; collaborates with national and international institutes of excellence to undertake evidence based research in fundamental and applied aspects of Homoeopathy.
CCRH Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Salary: Rs.44,900- 1,42 400/-
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized University or Institute. Or B.Sc (Post certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized University or Institute. Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN&RM) with State/Indian Nursing Council. Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above. OR
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council. Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN&RM) with State/Indian Nursing Council. Two years’ experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- Staff Nurse – 30 years
- UR-06 Posts
- OBC-02 Posts
- Staff Nurse – Rs.44,900- 1,42,400/-
CCRH Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made through a written test, the details of which would be notified later on. The candidates are required to secure minimum cut-off marks in the written test to be considered for inclusion in the select list or reserve panel. The cut-off marks will be as
under:- General/OBC : 45%, PC : 40%
- General, OBC and EWS – Rs.300/-
- Women/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped – NIL
How to apply for CCRH Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 29 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area,
Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here