CDAC Recruitment : CDAC schedule to hire Project Engineer/Project Manager for 2022. The location is Mumbai.
It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
CDAC Recruitment :
Job Role: Knowledge Partner/Module Lead/Programme Manager/Project Lead/Project Engineer/Project Manager/Sr. Project Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/MCA/PG
Salary: Rs.45,000 – 1,74,555/-
- First class ( 60% or equivalent CGCPA ) BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline or First Class ( 60% or equivalent CGCPA ) MCA or First class ( 60% or equivalent CGCPA ) Post Graduate degree in relevant discpline. Relevant Discipline: Computer /IT/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunications with relevant experience.
- Knowledge Partner/ Programme Manager/ Project Manager- 45 years
- Module Lead/ Sr Project Engineer- 35 years
- Project Engineer- 30 years
- Project Lead- 35 years
- Knowledge Partner – 01 Post
- Module Lead – 04 Posts
- Programme Manager – 02 Posts
- Project Manager – 24 Posts
- Project Lead – 02 Posts
- Project Engineer – 42 Posts
- Senior Project Engineer – 27 Posts
- Knowledge Partner/ Programme Manager/ Project Manager- Rs.1,10,000- 1,74,555/-
- Module Lead/ Sr Project Engineer- Rs.70,000- 81,648/-
- Project Engineer- Rs.45,000- 52,488/-
- Project Lead- Rs.70,000- 95,234/-
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- If applications are received in large number there will be written test, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at anytime, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EWS category.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here