CDAC Recruitment: CDAC schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Engineer or 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Jammu, Silchar, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh. The details for the selection process, CDAC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
Job Role: Project Associate/Project Engineer/Project Manager / Others
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Ph.D
Salary: Rs. 3.6 – 22.9 LPA
- BE/B-Tech. or equivalent degree with 60% or equivalent CGPA OR Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application or in relevant domain(s) with 60% or equivalent CGPA OR ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree OR Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Project Associate: No experience Required
- Project Engineer:0 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead: 3-7 Years experience
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner: 9-15 years experience
- Project Associate – 30 years
- Project Engineer – 35 years
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – 56 years
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 56 years
- Project Associate – 30 Posts
- Project Engineer – 250 Posts
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – 50 Posts
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 200 Posts
- Project Associate – Rs. 3.6 LPA – Rs. 5.04 LPA
- Project Engineer – Rs. 4.49 LPA to Rs. 7.11 LPA
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – Rs. 12.63 LPA – Rs. 22.9 LPA
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – Rs. 8.49 LPA to Rs. 14 LPA
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase/alter the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
Application Fees: No Application Fess Required
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here