CDAC Recruitment: CDAC schedule to hire Project Engineer/Sr. Assistant/Assistant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing: It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
Job Role: Project Associate/Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
Job Location: Chennai
Application Last Date: 21 July 2021
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline Or DOEACC ‘B’ Level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience Or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT /Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Project Engineer – 37 years
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Engineer – 15 Posts
- Project Associate – Rs. 25000/-
- Project Engineer – Rs. 31000/-
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/ skill test/ Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Chennai (through video conferencing or In Person). Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here