CDAC Recruitment 2022: CDAC schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Mohali,Mumbai,Noida,Pune,TVM,Jammu. The details for the selection process, CDAC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
CDAC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Project Associate/Project Engineer/Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner/Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Leader
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/PG/Ph.D
Salary: Rs. 3.6 – 22.9 LPA
BE/B-Tech. or equivalent degree with 60% or equivalent CGPA OR Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application or in relevant domain(s) with 60% or equivalent CGPA OR ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree OR Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Project Associate – 30 years
- Project Engineer – 35 years
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – 56 years
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 56 years
- Project Associate – 50 Posts
- Project Engineer – 400 Posts
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – 50 Posts
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 50 Posts
- Project Associate – Rs. 3.6 LPA – Rs. 5.04 LPA
- Project Engineer – Rs. 4.49 LPA to Rs. 7.11 LPA
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner – Rs. 12.63 LPA – Rs. 22.9 LPA
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – Rs. 8.49 LPA to Rs. 14 LPA
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase/alter the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere application and fulfilment of the mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. C-DAC may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- The selection process shall be carried out by the respective C-DAC Centre based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with the original documents at the time of document verification or at any stage of the recruitment process. If any documents/information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or Non-conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment and selection process without any prior intimation.
- The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if C-DAC comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of C-DAC.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 20 July 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here