CDAC Recruitment: It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma/ITI
Job Role: Technical Assistant/Sr. Assistant
Last Date: 12 December 2021
- First Class diploma in engineering/ computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 Years of experience in the relevant field OR Graduate with Frist Clam and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of experience In relevant field.
- Graduate in any discipline. One-year Certificate course In computers. 11 years working experience in relevant field for Graduates. 8 – 9 years for postgraduates. OR Graduate with 50/100 wpm typing/ shorthand, familiar with computer operations with 3 years relevant experience.
- Technical Assistant – 35 Years
- Sr. Assistant – 35 Years
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Sr. Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – Level 6
- Sr. Assistant – Level 6
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here