CDAC Recruitment: CDAC schedule to hire Jr Assistant/Clerk/Project Engineer for 2022. The job location is Thiruvananthapuram. The selection process, recruitment process for CDAC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
Job Role: Technical Assistant/MSS/Assistant /Junior Assistant/Clerk
Salary: Rs.19900 – 112400 /-
Application Last Date: 17 April 2022
- First class Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Computer Applications/Electronics & Communication and 3 years of post qualification work experience in the relevant field. OR Trade certificate with NCVT in Electronics / MRTV where basic qualification for admission to the course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Trade Certificate with NCVT / ITI (Welder)/(Electronics/MRTV) / (Fitter)/(Mechanical Fitter) with 3 years of experience in relevant field. OR Diploma in Electronics and Communication/ Civil with minimum 50% marks and 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Trade Certificate with NCVT/ITI (Electronics/MRTV)/(Electronics/ Mechanical Industrial Electronics)/(Fitter)/ (AC Mechanic)
- Technical Assistant – 35 years
- MSS – 30 years
- Assistant – 35 years
- Junior Assistant – 30 years
- Clerk – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 07 Posts
- MSS – 11 Posts
- Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
- Clerk – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400-112400/-
- MSS – III – Rs.25500-81100/-
- MSS – II – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Assistant – Rs.29200-92300/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Clerk – Rs.Rs.19900-63200/-
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Centre reserves the right to fix a higher percentage of marks in the initial screening process, if sufficient number of candidates with higher percentage of marks are available.
- Short listed candidates will be called for written test followed by a skill / practical test for those shortlisted in the written test. The exact date, time and venue of the written test and skill/ Practical test will be intimated separately through electronic means.
Written Test Details:
- Written test will be objective type for total 200 marks (30 marks per topic & 80 marks for domain) with duration of 90 minutes total.
- Candidates who scores minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & aggregate 40 %) will only be qualified based on merit list for selection.
- No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post, however a skill / practical test with regard to the specific domain to which selection is made /work experience will be held for the shortlisted candidates.
- The skill/ practical test shall be on Fit/Unfit basis on pre-determined and notified benchmarks, and those found unfit in the skill/ practical test shall not be considered for further selection process.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered.
- All questions carry equal mark. For each correct answer two mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer ½ mark will be deducted. No negative mark for unattended questions.
- Weightage will be given to marks obtained in domain knowledge.
- Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
Syllabus for Written Test:
|5||i) For Post 1 – 5 : Domain Knowledge (Knowledge in the specific domain to which the selection is made /work experience)ii) For Post 6: General Aptitude and Knowledge in Computer operations||40||80|
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 17 April 2022.
For More Details & Apply [adcode]
Admin Support: Click here
Tech Support : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here