CDRI Recruitment: CDRI schedule to hire Research Assistant/Project Associate/ Junior Stenographer2021. If you have M.Sc/M.Pharm as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI), a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector. Today, it has become a unique model for modernized drug research in India – having everything under one roof, from synthesis, screening, development studies, process up-scaling to clinical studies. Unique achievements of the Institute includes discovery and development of 12 new drugs, of which, Arteether (Brand Name: E-mal), BESEB (Brand Name: Memory Sure), Centchroman (Brand Name: Saheli) are currently in market; transferred more than 130 indigenous technologies to the pharmaceutical companies, a significant contribution in the metamorphosis of the Indian Pharma Industry. So far, more than 10,000 research articles have been published by the Institute in peer reviewed journals. Obtained m ore than 350 Indian patents and 90 international patents; and produced more than 1000 Ph.D’s. Several of its Alumni have occupied highest positions in national and international academic institutions, biotech and pharma industries.
Job Role: Research Assistant/Project Associate/Senior Project Associate/JRF
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 42,000/-
Job Location: Lucknow
Last Date: 10 August 2021
M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- M.Sc. in any area of Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Microbiology OR M.Pharm with GATE/GPAT qualified.
Senior Project Associate:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences + 04 years of research experience in the area of Myctoid/Cell Biology OR Ph.D. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences
- M.Pharm with GATE/GPAT qualified
Upper Age limit:
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- JRF – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 04 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 02 Posts
- JRF – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs. 31,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- JRF – Rs. 31,000/-
CDRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Eligible applicants may be called for interview through online and Interview letter will be sent him/her through e-mail intimating the date & time of Interview, link/reference of online mode, terms & conditions, if any. The candidate will be allowed to join only after verification of original certificates and other information found correct.
How to apply for CDRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 August 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here