CDRI Recruitment: Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow is one of the premier research institutes of India which were envisioned by the National leaders much before the independence of our nation to drive and lead the technological independence. Dedicated in the service of nation on 17 February 1951, as a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, India, our Institute has evolved into a unique R&D organization possessing end-to-end expertise for fundamental chemical and biomedical research driven new drug discovery and development. Apart from the new drug development, the Institute is richly contributing to the advancement of our understanding of disease biology in the areas of national priorities, and set-off revolution of Indian pharma sector over the past 70 years.
Job Role: Project Associate/JRF/Senior Project Associate/Project Scientist/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 42,000/-
Last Date: 17 December 2021
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics OR M.Sc. in Animal Science OR Zoology/ Life Science/ Biotechnology OR M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Allied areas OR M.Sc. in Life Sciences & Allied Area OR M.Sc./M.Tech in Biological Sciences OR M.Pharm in Pharmacology OR M.Pharm. in Chemistry or Pharmaceutics OR M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry OR M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences/Chemistry OR M.Pharm in Medicinal Chemistry OR M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Project Associate – II:
- M.Sc./M.Tech in Biological Sciences with two years experience OR M.Sc in any area of Life Science + two years experience OR Master’s degree in Life Science + two years research experience OR M.Pharm+two years experience (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics) OR M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with Two years research experience OR M.Pharm. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry with Two years research experience
- M.Pharm with GATE/GPAT OR M.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Zoology/ Microbiology with NET/GATE.
Senior Project Associate:
- M.Sc. in Life Science + four year research experience OR Ph.D in Life Science OR M.Sc. in Life Science + four year research experience OR Ph.D in Life Science .
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences with three years research experience
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences OR Graduate (B.Sc., B.lib, BCA) OR Graduate (B.Sc., B.lib, BCA)
Upper Age limit:
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- JRF (Project) – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Project Associate – 02 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 19 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 08 Posts
- JRF (Project) – 02 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs. 35,000/-
- JRF (Project) – Rs. 31,000/-
CDRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for CDRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 December 2021
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here