CECRI Recruitment: CECRI schedule to hire Project Associate 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
Job Role: Project Associate
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-pm/-month
Job Location: Karaikudi (TamilNadu)
Last Date: 09 August 2021
CECRI PA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Electrochemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) and 2 years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services
Age Limit :
- Project Associate – 35 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Associate – I – 02 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-pm
- Project Associate – II – Rs.28,000/-pm
CECRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified
in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should fill the google form and then download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to the following postal address through India post/courier on or before 09 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here