CECRI Recruitment: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
Job Role: Project Associate
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-pm
Last Date: 22 October 2021
CECRI PA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/B.Tech in Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Age Limit :
- Project Associate – 35 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
CECRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with duly filled application form along with required documents on 22 October 2021 to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here