Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment: Cement Corporation Of India schedule to hire Engineer/Officers for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
Cement Corporation of India Limited is a public-sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government-owned corporation on 18 January 1965, with the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self-sufficiency in cement production in the country.
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment:
Job Role: Engineer, Officers
Salary: Rs.20000 – 40000/-
CCI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering / MSc ( Chemistry). 2 years experience of operation and production, of Cement For Engineering Graduate in Chemical or 3 years experience required for MSc (Chemistry) in production / Operation of Cement.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical. 2 years experience of maintenance, operation and production, project planning, implementation and coordination of large size modern Cement Project
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering. 2 years experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw meal and their maintenance
- Engineering Degree in Mining with First Class / 2nd Class managers Certificate of Competency under MMR-1961. 2 years experience in quarry management in open cast mechanized mines
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation. 2 years experience in process instrumentation & computer/microprocessor based process control systems, programming, operation & trouble shooting, automation of modern Cement Plant
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering. 2 years experience in installation, commissioning, testing & maintenance of electrical equipments, high tension & low tension motors, switch gears, transformers and other heavy electrical installations and power distribution and control in Cement Industry/PSU
- Engineering Degree or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management with Graduate Degree. 2 years experience in material management in a manufacturing company/PSU
- Full time 2 years MBA (Marketing) or equivalent 2 years experience in marketing of cement
Finance & Accounts:
- CA/ICWA/ Full time 2 years MBA (Finance), 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in a company of repute
- Full time 2 years MBA/PG Degree/Diploma/MSW in HR / Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/IR. 2 years experience in HR, Industrial Relations, Welfare, Labour Laws, administrative functions in a company of repute
- Membership of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI). 2 years experience of Company Secretarial functions in a company of repute
- Post-Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at graduation level or Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level. 2 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in a company of repute
Graduate with 3 years full time LLB Degree or 5 years integrated LLB Degree. 2 years experience in commercial and industrial laws, well conversant with procedure of Courts/Tribunals/Arbitral bench in a reputed Company/Pal. Experience as practicing lawyer shall not be considered.
Chartered Accountant – Finance & Accounts:
- Final Examination of CA Pass, Experience in Finance & Accounts in Manufacturing Unit/ PSU
Cost & Management Accountant – Finance & Accounts:
- Final Examination of ICWA Pass, Experience in Finance & Accounts in Manufacturing Unit/ PSU
Age limit : Below 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Others as per government policy.
CCI – Post wise vacancies:
- Production – 08 Posts
- Mechanical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Mining – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation – 04 Posts
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- Material Management – 03 Posts
- Marketing – 02 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 04 Posts
- Human Resource – 02 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 01 Post
- Legal – 04 Posts
- For Posting in Units – Rs.40,000/-
- For posting in Corporate Office/ Regional Office/ Zonal Office – Rs.40,000/-, Rs.10,000/- will be provided for accommodation.
For Table -2
- Experienced – Consolidated Contractual Fee
- Fresher – Rs.30,000/-
- More than 2 years of experience – Rs.40,000/-
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment – Selection process:
- The eligible candidates shortlisted for the above posts will be called for Interview based on declaration made in the online application form. They should produce the original documents in support of their meeting eligibility condition at the time of Interview, if shortlisted, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates shortlisted for Executive Cadre may be considered for lower grade in the same cadre depending upon the suitability/availability of post and performance in the interview provided the candidate meets all criterion stipulated for the post applied.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. CCI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted for interview/written test. Computer knowledge is essential for all posts.
How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Cement Corporation of India Limited,
Post Box No: 3061, Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi – 110003.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here