Central Waqf Council Recruitment: Central Waqf Council schedule to hire Senior Consultant/Junior Consultant 2022. The job location 2022 is of New Delhi. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Central Waqf Council jobs 2022 are given below.
Central Waqf Council is a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Minority Affairs was set up in 1964 as per the provision given in the Waqf Act, 1954 as Advisory Body to the Central Government on matters concerning the working of the Waqf Boards and the due administration of Auqaf. However, the role of the Council was expanded significantly under the provisions of the Waqf (Amendment) Act, 2013. The Council has been empowered to advise the Central Government, State Governments and State Waqf Boards. It will now issue directives to the boards/ State Government to furnish information to the Council on the performance of the board particularly on their financial performance, survey, revenue records, encroachment of Waqf properties, Annual and Audit report etc under section 9 (4) of the act.
Central Waqf Council Recruitment:
Job Role: Senior Consultant/Junior Consultant/Media Consultant/Senior Associate/Junior Associate/Accountant/GIS-Digitization/Data Entry Operator
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 70,000/-
Last Date: 31 January 2022
- Post Graduate in Physical Geography, Remote Sensing and GIS/ Earth Science/ Geo- Spatial Technology and allied subject from a recognized University/ institute; At least five years working experience in handling large geo spatial data at national level in govt. organization. Experience in developing geo spatial software and knowledge of R & Python language. Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA or M.A./M.Sc. in Geo informatics or Geography with GIS or B.Arch, M.Tech in Environment or Water Resources with GIS from a recognized University /Institute; At least three years post qualification experience on GIS data management, RDBMS, R & Python Language.
- Should be efficient in guiding/training on GIS to field survey staff. Good verbal and written communication skill in English; Should be ready to travel in and outside Delhi as per the requirement
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Public Relations, Journalism or related field; 10 years experience in media management, production of awareness/scheme related videos, public relations, managing P.R. and awareness campaigns; Excellent writing, oral presentation; and communication skills in English and Hindi; Working knowledge of computers and writing software (MS Office).
- Master Degree from a recognized University / Institute; At least three years experience in office work. Good verbal and written communication skill in English; Should be ready to travel in and outside Delhi as per the requirement.
- Graduate from a recognized university/Institute; At least one year experience in office work. Good knowledge of working on computer. Good verbal and written communication skill in English. Should be ready to travel in and outside Delhi as per the requirement
- M.Com/MFC/MBA(Finance) with good knowledge of Computer application including Tally; Five years post
qualification experience of accounts work; Good verbal and written communication skill in English; Should be ready to travel in and outside Delhi as per the requirement.
- Graduate in Mathematics /Science/Geography/Geo log y/Environmental Sciences or Computer Applications or Diploma in Engineering); Experience of 3+ years in Spatial Data Management, Digital Image Processing and Interpretation. Experience in GIS Data handling /digitization Tools like Arc. Info. Arc Editor, Arc View. Auto CAD Map info; Any of the above mentioned technology based projects working/handling
Data Entry Operator:
- Graduation preferably in Hindi with good knowledge of Computer application; 2. Two years working experience in Hindi or teaching.
- Senior Consultant – Below 50 years
- Junior Consultant – Below 40 years
- Media Consultant – Below 55 years
- Senior Associate – Below 35 years
- Junior Associate – Below 30 years
- Accountant – Below 35 years
- GIS-Digitization – Below 35 years
- Data Entry Operator – Below 45 years
- Senior Consultant – 01 Post
- Junior Consultant – 01 Post
- Media Consultant – 01 Post
- Senior Associate – 02 Posts
- Junior Associate – 02 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
- GIS-Digitization – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Senior Consultant – Rs.60,000 – 70,000/-
- Junior Consultant – Rs.45,000 – 60,000/-
- Media Consultant – Rs.60,000/-
- Senior Associate – Rs.35,000/-
- Junior Associate – Rs.25,000/-
- Accountant – Rs.30,000/-
- GIS-Digitization – Rs.20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.20,000/-
Central Waqf Council Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Central Waqf Council Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 January 2022
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Central Waqf Bhawan P-13 & 14,
PushpVihar, Sector -6, Saket,
Opposite Family Court,
New Delhi – 110017
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here