CIBA Recruitment 2022: CIBA schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the CIBA selection process, CIBA application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
CIBA Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Young Professional
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Salary: Rs. 25,000/ month
- B.E/B. Tech degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Application.
- MCA/M. Sc in Computer Science of Information Technology or Computer Application.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience related with the degree
- Desirable: PHP and MYSQL
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional I : 1 post
- Young Professional I : Rs. 25,000/ month
CIBA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The candidates who have received mail should appear for the online interview/personally with the required documents.
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application in attached format along with bio-data through e-mail to the email ID given below on or before 30 June 2022.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Email ID to send Application : firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here