CIBA Recruitment 2022: CIBA schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Chennai. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for CIBA jobs 2022 are given below.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
CIBA Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Young Professional II
Last Date: 15 January 2022
- M.Sc. (Zoology)/M.Sc (Microbiology)/M.F.Sc/B.Tech (Biotech). Desirable: Experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professionals II – 06 Posts
- Young Professionals II – Rs.35,000/-
CIBA Selection Process:
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only for attending the interview through online platform.
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply for hiring 2022 by sending their application in attached format along with bio-data through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before on or before 15 January 2022.
For More Details & Application form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here