CIBA Recruitment: CIBA schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow2021. If you have Any Degree/PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About CIBA: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is one of the research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture research in India. The institute is headquartered at Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai with a research center at Kakdwip in West Bengal and an experimental field station at Muttukadu, roughly 30 km to the south of Chennai. The institute works under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: Any Degree/PG
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 15 September 2021
- Graduate degree in Professional course OR Post-graduate degree in Professional course OR Post-graduate degree in Basic science. Discipline: Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/Aquaculture/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Fisheries Science/Environmental Biology/ other relevant disciplines for the project.
- Desirable: Research/work experience in Laboratory Biotechniques/aquatic animals.
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
CIBA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only by email to attend the online interview to be
conducted by CIBA, Chennai. The candidates who have received mail should appear for the online interview with the required documents
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application in attached format along with bio-data through e-mail to Vinaya.Katneni@icar.gov.in or email@example.com on or before on or before 15 September 2021.
For More Details & Application form: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here