CIFA Recruitment: CIFA schedule to hire Young Professional-II for 2022. The job location is Bhubaneswar (Odisha). The selection process, hiring process for CIFA Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, formerly the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre, is a research institute for freshwater aquaculture research and development in India, It is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Job Role: Young Professional-II (YP-II)
Salary: Rs. 35,000/Month
Last Date: 5 April 2022
- M.F.Sc (Fisheries Extension/ Fisheries Economics/ Aquaculture)/M.Sc (Agriculture Extension/ Agriculture
Economics)/M.Sc (Fisheries science/Zoology/Life Sciences) from a recognized University.
- Below 35 Years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional-II – 03 Posts
- Young Professional-II – Rs.35,000/-
CIFA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
|Scorecard for the selection of YP-II at ICAR-CIFA Bhubaneswar|
|Total marks||40 Marks||20 Marks||40 Marks||100|
|12th (10+2) Higher secondary||Graduation|
- Only 10 numbers of candidates who stand sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in respect of essential educational qualifications criteria as mentioned under Column I to V of the Score card. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the shortlisting and interview taken together in order of merit.
How to apply CIFA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 April 2022.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here