CIMFR Recruitment: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.It is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, an autonomous government body and India’s largest research and development organisation. The establishment of CSIR-CIMFR was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to consumption through integration of the core competencies of the two premier coal institutions of the country.
Job Role: Project Assistant/Project Associate -I
Qualification: Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree
Last Date: 12 to 24 November 2021
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering OR B.Sc/ B.Sc (H) in Geology, Chemistry, Physics
Project Associate – I:
- BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering, Post Graduation/ Master Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Computer Application, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
Project Associate – II:
- BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduation, Masters Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology. Minimum 02 years of Experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and Services.
- Project Assistant – 21 – 50 Years
- Project Associate – 21 – 35 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 76 Posts
- Project Assistant – 43 Posts
- Project Associate- I – 12 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate- I – Rs.25,000-31,000/-
- Project Associate – II – Rs.28,000-35,000/-
CIMFR Recruitment Selection Process :
- The candidate will be selected based on written test/interview.
How to Apply CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with required documents on the respective date to following venue.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
- Project Associate – I & Project Associate – II: 12, 15 November 2021.
- Project Assistant: 13, 18, 20 November 2021.
- Project Assistant & Project Associate I: 22, 23 24 November 2021.
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Digwadih Campus, post-F.R.I, Dhanbad,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here