CIRB Recruitment: CIRB schedule to hire Skilled/Semi Skilled Manpower for 2022. The location is Karnataka.
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) was established in the year 1985 and started functioning from 1 February, 1985. A sub-campus was later added in December,1987 at Bir Dosanjh, Nabha, District Patiala, Punjab. A highly pedigreed breeding herd of Murrah is established at main campus in Hisar and that of Nili-Ravi buffaloes at sub-campus Nabha. The institute carries out research on various aspects of buffalo improvement including conservation, improvement and propagation of germplasm, development of optimum rations and feeding systems for different categories of buffaloes, enhancement of reproductive efficiency, health management practices for augmenting milk, meat and draught performance of the species.
Job Role: Skilled/Semi skilled manpower
Qualification: Any Degree/10th
Salary: Rs.17000 – 18000/-
- Graduate in Science/ Graduate with computer knowledge. Graduate in Science/ Graduate with computer knowledge. Desirable: One year experience for working in a scientific Project or computer related work.
- 10th pass. Desirable: Minimum one year experience for handling of animals like cattle/buffalo supported with documents
- Skilled/Semi skilled manpower – 21 to 45 years
- Skilled manpower – 02 Posts
- Semi skilled manpower – 06 Posts
- Skilled manpower – Rs.18,000/-
- Semi skilled manpower – Rs.17,000/-
CIRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CIRB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the duly filled application form along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
- Skilled manpower – 06/06/2022
- Semi skilled manpower – 07/06/2022
For more govt jobs: Click Here