CISF Recruitment 2022: CISF schedule to hire Assistant Sub Inspector for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, CISF application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
CISF is the Constitution of Force and it has three branches Executive Branch, Ministerial Branch, Fire Service Branches. Each branch of the CISF having Supervisory Officers and Enrolled Members. The Supervisory Officers are Director-General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Deputy Commandant, Assistant Commandant etc.
CISF Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)/Head Constable (Ministerial)
- The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
|UR / OBC / SC||165 CMS||77-82 CMS||155 CMS|
|ST||162.5 CMS||76-81 CMS||150 CMS|
Age Limit(as on 04.03.2022): 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – 122 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418 Posts
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
CISF Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT). The candidates who qualify in PST & Documentation will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks of 02 hours duration, with the following composition :-
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 Min|
|General English or Hindi||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type. The Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi languages under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only. There shall be no negative marking.
- Skill Test: After written examination, candidates who are placed in merit (category wise) will undergo Skill Test for Assistant Sub
Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) respectively. This test will
only be qualifying in nature.
- For UR, EWS &OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here